View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2009, 21:00   #7
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Is Bigger Government Better

The question involves the proper role of government. While I think that Obama is in the process of ruining the country, aided and abetted by congress and the Supreme Court in many instances. My worry is not so much that Obama will ruin the country, my worry is that the aggregation of increasing power in the central government which allows the government to insert itself more and more into what were individual prerogatives will continue unabated. Once a certain level of control over people, their lives and even their thought processes, then it is only a matter of time til someone decides to abuse that power, possibly with horrible results, is just a matter of time.

Would you have been sanguine with seeing George Bush and/or Dick Chaney with even more power than they had? Unless one is willing to grant this kind of power to their worst case scenario of a leader, then they should be opposing it. However, many Americans would rather play Wii than pay attention.

Sad really. Really sad.