View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 15:50   #40
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Going to Liverpool Saturday...

I thought Liverpool would be horrid but once I got there it was great. I found the people particularly friendly, only Edinburgh seemed friendlier to me. I felt far safer in Liverpool than in London. I spoke to lots of people who think Liverpool is a shithole, full of muggers - they've all never visited. It may have been awful in the mid-90s - I don't know - but it's not now; lots of money seems to have been poured in from the EU urban regeneration fund etc.

Like most northern cities it has two great things going for it, compared to London, and they're: people have more space and the people are friendlier.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote