View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 14:19   #38
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
Re: Going to Liverpool Saturday...

without sounding rude or disrespectful the whole thing was too much in my opinion. im not saying that they dont deserve the respect that they've been offered, and of course im not saying that that twat from the sun was justified in anything he wrote -- but a minute silence might have been better in my opinion... it just lasted way too long.

It went on for at least 10mins before kickoff with the crowd chanting 'justice for the 96' over and over again, and continued in the exact same fashion for the first 6minutes into the game. Disappointingly some Arsenal fans decided to chant over the kop end's chants near the end of the 6 minutes -- seriously, show some respect... I gotta say, it was moving seeing the memorial, and I'm glad I was there as it was a nice testiment.... however.... it was a bit much.

Anyway, loved the game, had to control myself everytime Arsenal scored - but I was crapping myself at 2-1 cos Liverpool were all over us. Went into the city after and before the game - it's actually a very nice town. I'd definately go shopping there again.

And to top off the whole day i saw a beautifully fake-tanned orange-faced chavette in a white velor trackie, with fluffy white boots and giant gold hopped earrings. i tried to take a picture but my girlfriend took my camera away. :'(

Anyways, I'll be going to Blackburn next weekend. Hopefully that'll be just as nice!

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote