View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 13:08   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Going to Liverpool Saturday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
wait... pig, do you have a birmingham accent?
Well it depends, 3 years living in the south dented it. I have been told by friends from University that when I visited them it really came back. No one ever questions me in brum, so im assuming I sound like most.

When you say Birmingham, you are probably referring to the black country. Seeing as I live in North East Birmingham we dont have as many yams yams as the black country. Although an accent is clear it isn't harsh.

So in conclusion yes I have an accent, but I believe it depends on the social setting. For example if im amongst friends at home, I probably have one. If I am around southerners it goes softer, if im drunk it's like im straight out of Dudley.