View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 12:41   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Going to Liverpool Saturday...

I've always found the north to be nice enough when I visited (a little quiet perhaps) but it's not my home and that's about all that can be said without drifting into irrationalism. I have a fondness of South East London but I'm well aware it's mainly a shithole.

As for getting mugged, that can happen anywhere. The local authority I live in has more rapes per capita than Liverpool, more muggings, more murders and nearly identical rates of burgulary and violence against the person. So what? Yes, if you walk around looking like a tourist you're probably more likely to be mugged, but I'm not sure that's related to your accent. By the time someone is "asking you the time" they're probably at least 75% of the way into making a decision about mugging you.

By and large these incidents seem fairly rare regardless where you are (unless you've got one of those faces). I was fairly apprehensive when walking around parts of Johannesburg or Cape Town, but even there it seemed fairly safe and people friendly even when you stick out like a sore thumb (as I obviously did).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote