Thread: Round 26 stats
View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 20:18   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 26 stats

As regards 3.

* Topic for #pastats is: for r26 stats discussion, this is the place || Beta stats are missing Zik and Cath SKs, will be added LATER
* Topic for #pastats set by Monroe at Wed Mar 12 19:16:46 2008

As regards 4 that's probably because this set of stats hasn't been changed in any way whatsoever since myself and tzu put them together for the very first time. Similarly I imagine emp has to be tweaked and stuff like that (daggers have 0 emp resistance for example).