View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 16:40   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Suggestions for Non-Stupid Weekly/Monthly magazines

The Economist is a good magazine, I am trying to convice the people of quote magazine that I want to cancel my subscription and when that is done I am going to get the economist.

A good thing about the ecomist that, although it is western-centered, it isn't hugely UK or American centred; a bonus I say.