View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 15:36   #1
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Suggestions for Non-Stupid Weekly/Monthly magazines

OK.

I just decided to stop my newspaper subscriptions and just order journals/magazines without stupid stuff instead. The week-to-week news are alot more interesting than the day-to-day news anyways.

So far, I'm planning on getting:
The Economist (for economy, general and right'ish news)
Le Monde Diplomatique (for left'ish, cultural and humanoria stuff) (Norwegian version though)

Any other must-reads? I know I've read quite a few good magazines at random places when abroad, but I'm damned if I can remember the names

(must be in English, Scandinavish or Russian.. and pretty much any topic goes as long as it feeds my self-image of trying to be quasi-intellectual)