Thread: Geek Humour
View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2005, 17:35   #93
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Geek Humour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
You're misinterpreting what I said to try to make it look like you're right, but I'm wrong. I was saying that (1-X)(1+X), being the difference of two squares equals 1 - X^2, and thus 1-X (the friendly user) has a squared term, whereas anyone else who got Kura's geek points did not.
You phrased it badly, then; "he would have been square" implies that "he" would have been "square", which is not the case as he merely contains a squared term.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote