Thread: Geek Humour
View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2005, 13:58   #89
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Geek Humour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
You started the enitre argument....
Technically, that could be said to be true. Except when referring to an "argument" as a noun (a connected series of statements to establish a definite proposition), you can't have an "argument" (discussion) without two conflicting viewpoints, so when I disagreed with an incorrect statement, I was establishing the existance of an argument.

But that's rather a roundabout set of ideas, when it's quite clear that I said the opposite of what you appear to be implying, viz: that I was in some way responsible for the misunderstanding by which 2^x taken to be not exponential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
funny, but 2^x isn't an exponential function?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I think you should tell mathematics about that, it's obviously woefully misinformed.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote