Thread: Geek Humour
View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2005, 12:05   #84
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Geek Humour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph8
Does laughing at this thread make me a geek?

It's not a good thing ( Proof Below )

Let G = geekiness - you are either a geek, almost a geek or not. values 2,1 and 0 respectively.
Let P = Penis Size
Let S = Sexual Voodoo
Let N = Chance of NOT getting laid

Herein: -

G * (P+S) = N

I get some at the moment... honest
You're saying that the better endowed a geek is, the greater sexual magnetism a geek has, he's LESS likely to get laid? I think you need to change that * to a /.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote