View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 23:32   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To increse activity

Let's all do one of those fun internet personality test things!

This one has a twist, it determines which famous leader you are.

(i didn't get churchill apparently i'm Saddam Hussein but i tell you one thing!!! I'd never lose!!!)

go have fun http://similarminds.com/leader.html (select the maximum number of questions for maximum fun!)

EDIT: If we all end up as saddam then we'll know this is american propaganda designed to fool chirac!