Thread: Books
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 12:26   #111
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Books

It is very long, but I found the story was quite interesting and so didnt take much effort to read.

Although, what I did find is each book tended to start off quite slowly, so the first say 1/5 of the books I would say could be a slog, but once you got passed each books start and into the story proper they held my attention.

I think when I reread them recently, it took me the same amount of time to read the first 1/5th of the book as it took to read the last 4/5, simply because once I got into the last 4/5th I kept saying "I'll just read a bit more for now" amd then couple minutes later "I'll just read a few more pages"

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote