View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 13:33   #14
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What have alliances turned into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
if eXilition win this round i will officially throw in the towel on PA
I'm convinced that beating eXilition isn't impossible (yes, I'm still annoyed at losing r13), but nobody seems to have figured out how to do it. Competition, for some reason, has not raised standards. There are plenty of under-achieving alliances which seem utterly incapable of understanding why eXilition are good, and how to beat them. The same mistakes get made over and over again, and it's all so sadly predictable.

I feel rather like a grumpy old man complaining about how the youngsters just don't understand things these days, but the scary thing is that the people running alliances are often veterans.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote