View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 18:31   #16
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Rooney and Terry and England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Robinson

G Neville Terry Rio A.Cole*

Beckham Lampard Gerrard J.Cole

Rooney Owen

* Came through reserve game well apparently.

So, not exactly an 'out here' prediction.
While thats the team Sven will probally go for, its a team I dont personally think is upto competing with the best even when fully fit. And its not a personnel issue either as thats pretty strong its more the positioning factor.

As Appoc meantions Lampard and Gerrard are both at their most comfortable being the midfielder that breaks forward, Gerrard seems to get used in in the DM role more for england and he just never looks up to it. I would mcuh rather have a proper Defensive Midfielder such as Carrick in place of Gerrard (Lampard is the better of the two players atm).

I also have a bit of an issue with Joe Cole, hes a great talent and hes starting to fulfil some of that promise but playing as a left winger he unbalanced the side too often, he wants to be inside and comes inside way too often thus narrowing the field. With Beckham also thinking hes plays central over the last couple of years as well that leaves us without any width
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew

Last edited by wakey; 29 Apr 2006 at 18:37.
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote