Thread: Incest is best?
View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 20:07   #39
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Incest is best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
What you are describing here is called the 'founder effect.' Very simply put, as a genepool becomes increasingly restricted ever more divergent DNA patterns are likely to result. This is a direct cause of speciation (creation of new species) and were this never to have happened the Earth would be a desolate wasteland. It is why there are monkey, apes, chimpanzees and rhinos. Why there are white, black, brown and yellow people.

If you are suggesting that this is somehow morally wrong (*sigh*) then might I enquire as to how you feel about other such closed population groups where the practice of restricted breeding is commonplace? For example the Amish community in America rarely marry or, more importantly, breed outside their community. This practice has resulted in a far higher rate of certain genetic disorders. Perhaps what's needed is to set up a nazi-style stud farm and breed the bitches with an assortment of genetically different outsiders.

After all, what they are doing is VERY selfish.

edit: grammar
theese people are not part of a community that advocates that, if the Amish or whatever community decide to breed within that community then so be it, but even they dont breed/marry offspring between such close realtions/DNA
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote