Thread: Incest is best?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 11:48   #35
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Incest is best?

they made it illegal in the 1st place for reasons, are those reasons still valid ?

reason 1 much greater risk of children born with genetic problems ?

reason 2 proving abuse issues ?

dont need to look very far back historically to see why reason 1 is valid, and dont forget .. even if the child of the 2 remains healthy'ish, it then goes on to produce its own offspring, which inherit the genetic issue.. and so and and so on, if allowed to continue the gene pool becomes rather murky, i'm not adovocating sterisation, but more that theese people think above their hormones for more than 5 minutes, screw yer sister or brother all you want as long as it is consenual, just take precautions and dont produce any kids.
You have no idea how the genes will splice and what problems your creating for further generations.

what they are doings is VERY selfish !!
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote