Thread: Incest is best?
View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 19:23   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Incest is best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I think dante was joking (though admitedly its getting harder to tell with him)
It wasn't a joke, I was trying to show how this anti-incest stuff would end up, if logically applied. (Actually, I just scanned through the rest of the thread and horn has noticed this already so \o/)

And no furball, I wouldn't have you sterilised. Having met me, I'm sure you might nave noticed I'm hardly the living embodiment of the ubermensch myself and when people start talking about "undesirables" (in any sense of the word) I'm usually in the majority of categories. Enlightened self-interest means I'm not a fan of such politics.

(Although thinking about it logically, my mother is only alive due to Ireland's irrational laws on abortion so maybe one can't base ones politics on such things.)

p.s. If I had a sister and she was attractive I'd like to think I'd sleep with her. But she wouldn't be attractive, if the females in my family are anything to go by.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote