Thread: Incest is best?
View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 03:32   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Incest is best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think we should forcibly sterilise anyone who is a carrier of a genetic abnormality or who otherwise is likely to produce seriously unhealthy offspring.
I'm a carrier of a 3 in 16 million genetic abnormality leading to a shrunken cerebellum, causing ataxic cerebral palsy. It's entirely genetically based - I know that I'm a carrier because my sister suffers from it in the first place.

On that basis, should I be sterilised?