View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 02:08   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Greatest Creation of our Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
look gordon.

you said

Quote:
Perhaps its just a personal thing, but I'd much rather read a perpetual 'work in progress' emerging out of the arguments of people who disagree, with all debates and intermediate stages open to public viewing, than just see the 'finished version' written by the pen of one Official Expert.
what the hell do you really think academics do?

do you imagine that they just sip tea and occaissionally dust 'THE BIG BOOK OF THE TRUTH'?

the problem with wikipedia is obvious when you compare it to the academic world (a world that you seem to be entirely ignorant of). all knowledge all learning is a work in progress. the academic souces are. wikipedia is. the difference is that wikipedia is done by amatures and second rate nerds with chips on their shoulders.