View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2008, 12:01   #19
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Higher Education

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I've checked a few university sites and all the ones I looked at require you to already have some form of Economics degree.

Even if you can find one which doesn't require that I don't think your maths will be good enough. I mean how much of even GCSE maths can you remember? (quadratic equations, differentiation? and I vaguely remember you struggling with them at the time)

Then there is what Yahwe said, and without that job how would you even live for the next year?

Personally I think you are completely mad if you do it.
Assume etc... etc...

As previously mentioned though, the maths is somethign fo a problem, although I have been studying statistics as part of this course so I wouldn't be going into it completely from scratch. On this train of thought, I would very much like to build upon this knowledge I now have and make it into something I can apply rather than completely forgetting by October.

edit: the fact this is a voluntary choice also makes the difference. Being forced to do something isn't particularly inspiring.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 2 May 2008 at 12:16.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote