View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2008, 17:10   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Higher Education

OK. I want to do a MSc in economics because I want to know about economics.

There is no 'grand plan' nor is there any desire to go into a job which requires economics. This is a purely academic decision.

This is the field I want to study next. Sure, having the degree looks good on a CV, but that is largely besides the point. Out of all my areas of interest, I think this is the best one to do. I could study philosophy or something, but that seems to be something I can do on my own initiative.

As to the maths question, I too would like to broaden my skills in this area. I was kind of hoping an economics course would be like reading a book by J. K. Galbraith, but I feel that is not the case.

Also, I have an insatiable desire to be mark and graded* which private study doesn't provide.

*not degraded, ok MM?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote