Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 15:58   #199
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
I disagree there. One example which springs to mind was on AD. Fuzzy was making serious posts, with valid points in one of those big asc-related threads. He wasn't being snide/cruel/etc, but yet your posts coming back at him were.... wow I was so shocked I even opened an MSN window with wishmaster to relieve my shockedness. Okay you weren't belittling him as such, but you were being extremely 'jerkish' in a serious thread.
I don't count people I consider myself friends with. Although I'm not too sure if fuzzy is e-friends with me anymore!

And you are right, it is good! That said this thread is very much in danger of going off topic now so!