Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 15:15   #195
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Taking their definitions exactly as you have, I could put forward arguments why every single policy in this country is racist (not just immigration, every single one - or perhaps just most of them).
Gopherit.

Quote:
Reading the definition of quantum mechanics in a dictionary doesn't mean you've read up and mastered quantum mechanics.
Again, this is assuming that this is all I may know on the subject. Why make any sort of insulting such assumption? Why not just deal with my arguments as they are without resorting to trying to elevate your intellectual position by denigrating mine?

Edit: This seems to be how you conduct any sort of argument though. It's a little tiresome talking to someone whose basic assumption underlying every post seems to be "this guy is an idiot who just can't understand me, maybe if I explain myself by talking really slowly and gesturing with my hands he'll get it"/

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 10 Jun 2009 at 15:20.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote