Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:52   #184
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
I say I've made a contribution to physics (man I expected to get flamed for that post for a bit of fun, didnt happen) - you point out my post and then say that making contributions to physics (mine are effectively all my tutor's - I was lucky he gave me something awesome to work on) "doesn't preclude you from being the sort of human being best left under a very heavy rock somewhere." - implying that aryan physicists are such people, and also that I am.

If I am incredibly stupid and that wasn't in any way shape or form indirectly aimed at me, I'm sorry. I don't think you can blame me for taking that impression from your post though.

And I don't know what the aryan physics movement is - I know I'm an ~aryan and a physcist though
It genuinely wasn't aimed at you. This was the Aryan Physics movement. I would say that Aryan Physicists are the sort of people best left under heavy rocks somewhere. I obviously don't mean that aryan physicists are the sort of people best left under heavy rocks somewhere.

You'll have to forgive me but you do seem generally prone to flying off the handle and seemingly getting rather angry over fairly inconsequential things.