Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 22:05   #152
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Not sure whether that's aimed at me, but either way

Btw, I've co-authored a chapter in this textbook (got my free copy today <3)! How can I be a terrible human being when I'm helping to train future generations of physicists! [yes, saying that here since I have no rl friends to brag to due to me being a terrible human being ]
by Oliver Benson (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany) & Fritz Henneberger (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany)

we had a name for people like you in 1918!