View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 20:26   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: T in the Park 2007

a holiday will never be the all out drugs party a festival will. it depends what you like, obviously, and how you are on pills. for me; i just love being surrounded by everyone else on drugs - i usually go about festivals on my own and meet everyone at the end of the day... then theres the campfires, and the terrible camping food, and the buying of stupid wedding dresses and stuff. its just an absolute anarchists heaven.

There are people that fall on the ' o shit i smell ' side of the fence, but if thats your major concern its probably better you dont go to any other festivals

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote