View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:59   #68
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ITT we talk about our nicknames

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Mine was created whilst playing some WW2 fighter game over Wireplay (much love goes to Wireplay - rest in peace)
AIR ATTACK !! Did they ever add more than one map to it ? I remember playing that in like 1998 at the same time as Red Alert and Duke Nukem, that old Wireplay user interface was Wireplay was resurrected by the way.

My name is real life is Chris Hicks, everyone's always called me Hicks so when confronted with a nickname field I simply put that in, unoriginal, I should have chosen something cooler, too late now though.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote