View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:55   #63
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT we talk about our nicknames

i made mine up when i was 12... must have been 96 or 97 then...

being 12, i thought that everyone on the internet should have a cool name, and I was also of the opinion that this was 2 words put together which sound nice together. I was just logging on to a chat thing 'to see what it was like' (said.com btw, apparently one of the first java (html?) chat thingy's on the internet. I stared at the 'name' screen where you put it in before you start for a good five minutes, thinking of and discarding ideas. Came upon "deepflow" from somewhere, liked the sound of it... and now i have had it for so long i can't bring myself to part with it. It (while not being quite as important to me as "Henry", certainly has some degree of emotional attachment which comes with it.