View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2013, 18:05   #24
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An end to huge galaxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It's silly to let some rounds drag on for weeks after an alliance won, while others end while several alliances are still in the running. I don't want shorter or longer rounds. I want round length to be variable. The round should end when an alliance has clearly won. Examples of winning conditions could be 'get X% score ahead of the #2 for Y ticks' or 'make Z% of the paid planets in the universe declare you the winner' or 'the admins decide when you win'.

Whilst it is potentially a good idea to have more than x% of score, that also impacts on gal/planet wins, so could bring in another level of tactics (for those gals/planets who stay small but roid heavy etc).

I dont like the admin idea, then it comes down to someone's opinion which stops people planning for stuff like 3 fleet attacking/defending/spending res etc
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote