View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 15:27   #29
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Finnish Eurovision entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I doubt we were that shit at organising it. Maybe it has changed recently though!

Back then though it wasn't telephone voting, it was jury stuff so there was no revenue from phone or text voting. Methinks that's the main source of money these days, so we missed out.
Though they realise this with all those stupid band competition shows we seem to have now.

And I think they are still deliberatly sending terrible entrys over, Brian 'Pork Pie Porker' Kenndy and his crappy little ballad?! C'mon, it's Father Ted all over.

P.s. this is one of the funniest looking images I've seen in quite a while heh.