View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 17:57   #347
aksel

aksel is on a distinguished road
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Personally i think he made his points quite clear. But as far as i am here Audentes will not be 'demoralised' especially not by you CBA. Infact your posts on here are just making it easier to say things to our members, i just use your posts and that gets them more determined so thank you

What i do find hard to understand as to why members in ASS would follow you. When you have made it quite clear you dont give a dam about the growth of the alliance via hitting planets with no roids, your bassicaly just using them for your own personal vendetta. Poor ASS, i used to have so much respect for them and i guess i still do. Although they have you on the HC.

Anyway with luv from Audentes.

First of all, stop refering to ASS as muppets. People playing pa should start recognize the ally for what it is. There are people playing hardcore in ASS too. What do you know about who we hit and how many roids they got? If you think we only land on 200-300 roid planets you are wrong. Second, CBA is not HC, he is BC. And we dont "follow" him, we "follow" the alliance.
aksel is offline   Reply With Quote