Thread: Animal Rights
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 10:23   #30
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts
Re: Animal Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
At the moment we are superior but we have only been round a tiny amount of time, 32,000 years which absolutly nothing in the grand scheme of things. that we came out on top is largely irelevant to this discussion as the same point could be raised if we were a species of super intelligent pigs.

I have no intention of trying to stop people eat in much the same way as I have no intention of travelling into the middle of a war zone and fighting in an attempt to stop a genocide.

<Insert obligitory Simpsons quote here>

We have evolved. We are capable of free thought and we can change the way we treat the world. Black people used to be sold in the slave trade but you couldn't justify it now by saying it's what we've done in the past.

Jusv because you've eaten meat in the past doesn't mean you should always do it. People can change and people do change that's how thoughts develop and how we asa species have developed, by chalenging traditional ideas.
-----------------------------
it was only my opinion.
-----------------------------

aculy we are a race of super iteligen chimpanze thair is only a 0.09 % diference in our dna.

And in respect to the
the Quote about the black slave trade. That has nuthing what so ever to do with animals so why bring it up?.

And of corce it dus not make it right just because we have dun it in the past.

I was saying i have eatin meat and always will i did not say it was ok to do it i just do because it was the way i was brought up.

but that is irelivent to the point.

What i am besicly saying is that we evolved to be the hier for of life on the planet problay by chance. Thairfor our ansesters desided to start hunting the animals around them for survivel and for the food and pelt to make the clothing. And that is a tradishon that has continude up untill our lifetimes and will continu after ours. We also have farms with the cattel because it makes it esyer for us to get our food.

i am not saying it is right but it is not wrong ether

this agen is just my opinion

respectfuly
neptis arcos
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
neptis arcos is offline   Reply With Quote