Thread: Animal Rights
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 21:33   #11
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Animal Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
i agree not to torture, eat, mutilate, assault, or otherwise painfully violate other human beings partly on the principle that they have made a similar agreement with respect to me.

not to say that i'm down with torturing animals, but just to say that 'humans are just like any other animals' isn't fair,

humans are animals that can be on the record as not planning to chew on my still-living body.
I'm not saying that it's wrong to hurt or kill a creature in self-defence but that is a different issue. It is not the same as breeding pigs to slaughter them, what threat is the pig posing?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote