View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2009, 13:31   #108
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
All this BG behaviour shows is that either people aren't running alliances well, or the people involved aren't really capable of running one.
D) All of the above.

I think alot of it is to do with having control over what calibre of player is allowed into your alliance/BG/call it what you will. You have alot of players out there who frankly dont have the slightest idea how to play the game (the other type of SK,) who are rather vociferous when def is needed or not available and almost ninja like when its their turn to share the love, that alot of our more talented players wanna /wrists in your run of the mill ally. The sudden increase in "BG's" just shows the lack of depth in overall player quality once you get past the 200 mark.

Youve also got the community aspect of it, where people simply want to play with others who have the same goals/ideals/standards as they. Interestingly, i think these BG's are unknowingly commenenting on alliance tag limits and what many players believe it should be. I think its something PAcrew may find worth taking note of.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote