View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2007, 12:26   #83
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OK GD people, which book are you reading now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsby
There is clearly a fact of the matter over whether or not your mum is fat.
No there isn't. There is an un-supported assertion.

Therein lies the flaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsby
The reason I'm making this argument at all was because your first post may well have been a joke, but if so, it was certainly a joke at my expense. You are insulting me by calling me wrong, which I'm really not, and thus I defend my honor.
Nodrog's post was the joke which you analysed.

I find nothing humourous in your belligerent ignorance.