View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 12:32   #36
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So what do you do exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Its strange sometimes the extremes that set people apart.

Going purely off a lot of your posts on this board I summise that a pub is your kind of preferred social setting that you strive in.

Adversely I die in any pub setting and always feel awkward at best, but put me at a gig or festival and I'm perfectly happy.
Funny. I enjoy pubs, for the chat and the atmosphere. Unlike expected, I also enjoy a good club gig or a festival scheme. What will make me slit my wrists, though, is too little alcohol and one of those bars (I guess it's what they call the clubs when there's no real performer, instead some shite halfassed DJ and a lot of idiot mongrels "dancing" - ie. attempting to grasp genitalia). You just can't make it through those if you're even distantly sober.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote