View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 22:14   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So what do you do exactly?

It all depends on the band and the size of the venue. If it's in Wembly Stadium or something then your actions are pretty much dictated by your ticket. If you're up in the stands you stay there and watch from afar. If you're on the floor you can hang back or delve into the maddening crowd, which is literally being a sardine.

If you want to see the band you can push to the front and get your ribs bruised by the bars before the stage, if ou're not botheres have a little dance behind the mosh and have a few pints.

I for one do not enjoy drinking excessively at concerts if I intend to get up close because there is no air and I find myself in constant need of water and I find other people's sweat just doesn't do the trick.

Edit: this is mostly for rock bands, though I'd imagine the Front Stage Squeeze (FFS, for short) is an inevitable event whereever you go to see a popula band, particularly one that is down with the youth of today.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote