View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 21:59   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So what do you do exactly?

This is really a question in regards to going to a gig.

I must admit, I have never been someone who has gone to gigs, in effect I have probably lost a little bit of youth by not properly going to see bands and stuff like that. The closest I got was when I was 16 and went along to this rock club in birmingham when they opened it up to under 18s, basically I only went as an exscuse to get drunk so never really appreciated the music or listened to it.

Anyway my question is what do you do at these gigs? Do you dance? If so how?

Do you just stand there with a beer and appreciate the music?

I'm not really to sure how you act in this kind of social situation. I ask this because I went to an indie bar last night (followed by an 80s bar!) and I found myself like the rest of the crowd kind of jumping around having a little sing song. I'm not to sure but I think in the next year or so I might go to a few gigs of bands I like (that's another thing, I might start listening to music, the closest I have got to listening to music is frank sinatra, ray charles, the streets, maxi priest and UB40!)