Thread: New Rule
View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 12:50   #246
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: New Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrab
so spitting on the memory of the people who were killed by stalin is OK and on the memory of the people who hitler killed is not? in my humble opinion there is no difference who killed and why. the fact remains that people were killed and that's what is most important, what ideology or regime was behind it hardly matters. and the history which was written by the winners of the war is biased anyway, i don't ignore that, but i'm trying to see behind it, the whole picture. sadly you cba to do that, but ok, since you're not the first nor the last one who thinks like that. o and personal insults aren't suitable on these boards and i think my postings were not personal to anyone as they weren't meant to be. btw if i had used stalin and the gulag instead of nazi concentration camps would u have said anything? i doubt and i find _that_ sad.
You obviously still miss the point. This is a game. Literally you do not kill people in this game. This game contains rules just like every democratic contains laws. A new rule (= new law) has been established which has been requested by the majority of people for the good of the majority. Comparing these historic action to Concentration Camps or the Gulag is neither suiting your argumentation against this rule nor does your sorry little excuse for studying history (I had 3 terms of history, too - so there we go for e-penis contest) make your postings any better. I find exactly your postings sad.