Thread: New Rule
View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:14   #220
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumo
You do realize he made a new account, don't you? And was closed, again, for the very reason I mentioned.
You know you might be right but their was noone closed from a 'new' account so that begs the question of how many multi planets wishmaster signed up at the beggining of the round

Its rather silly making acusations witch if true cast an even worse light on an already tarnished name.

So that begs the question just how badly and how wide spread is the cheating and abuse of the game. If people are willing to admit to multiing in order to win an argument. I would love to hear this from wishmaster and find out exactly which other planet(s) were his.

Though untill i hear from wishmaster i will take this claim with a pinch of salt.