Thread: New Rule
View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 10:29   #217
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill
This is a stupid rule.

What about those of us who choose not to join an alliance but still play to win, if I get defence its usually from old friends and now I am being told I cant defend them back.

I decided not to join an alliance just to see how possible it is to play it solo.

Why does PA team always respond to the "I cant roid, so it must be because of something unfair" and "I get roided, make the game easier" mentality, why cant people accept some people are just superior.

Hell make it so you can only defend members of your own alliance, and only scan people your eta least eta 2 on, voila problem with "support" planets and scanner's dealt with.

Oh and does Jolt intend to refund peoples money for accounts closed due to a change in the EULA mid game?
Read the EULA they can do what they want.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote