Thread: New Rule
View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 09:41   #212
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: New Rule

Right. First of all for the people claiming that the rules cant be changed mid round it can be. I think there has bin enough people who have pasted this from the eula in here so i wont bother doing it again. Second as i asked before perhaps these guys claiming that there 'scan planets' should actually define what a scan planet is please?

Now as far as im concerned a scan planet is a planet thats idle, has a lot of amps and of course SCANS! Now, would you define 20 planets, hardly any amps, 9 roids and loads of vipers scan planets? Personally i wouldnt. Now i am an old school player from the old days of PA, if you dont remmember me then fair enough if you do hi). But i personaly would brand the people complaining about this pathetic. This is a valid rule, it stops the idiots who abuse it.

Now, to the point i brought up ages ago, why cant the scan planets be within the tag? You only need 5 at max, from the things i have saw so far a certain alliance has around 40+ claiming to be all scan planets? I think not. Now why should PA Team now adjust the limits just becuase you need 30 extra planets outside of the tag to keep you at the rank your at? Not all alliances do this, infact i presume its only alliances in the top 5 (one in perticular)

The other day i was defended against by a planet that was claimed to be a 'scan planet' even though he has np amps... last time i checked thats actually got to be a major influence in the term 'scan planet' wouldnt you agree? Now you can claim this is a crap rule all you want, i have to agree i would of preffered not to have it at all, but thanx to certain members and a certain alliance its here. So, perhaps next time people will obide by the rules (by the way this is actually in the eula already i beleive just not as clear) and actually go by alliance limits. So as i said before and ill say it again good move PA Team. And for people that seem to think The MH staff cant see the difference between people defending friends once or twice to planets soly there to defend one alliance and be defined as a scan planet with no amps i think you need to have more faith.

Oh btw one point in perticular, i reported a HC of Exil during this round, becuase he had a planet defending him while he was actually attacking him. So, these scan planets that are spoke of, you allowed to farm of them as they defend you also? Just a question thats bin playing on my mind for a while.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote