Thread: New Rule
View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 08:58   #207
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: New Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100
*pile of rubbish*
You did not buy an entirely different different product.

I guess you people are either incapable of reading end-user-license-agreements or you strictly refuse to use your brain on this issue. And no, I am not going to throw up the same arguments again, if you would read this thread and the eula and ask the tiny grey things harbored inside your head for some enlightening, then you will for sure understand.

Until you can provide a reason why the arguments against your position are wrong I dont think any serious participant of this discussion is going to value your (and other similar) opinions much.