Thread: New Rule
View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 08:37   #205
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
So basically eXilition have been stating throughout this whole thread, that they have been receiving out of alliance defense, from other ex-alliance mates who no doubt love their ex-alliance so much, that they would do anything to help. Some of you really either have no brain to come in here with your innocent posts telling that you only wanted to help, without even thinking whether it was fair on other alliances who abided by the limits imposed on alliances this round, or alternatively, have no shame to come in here to talk about the unfairness of not being able to defend their ex-alliance friends.
Its funny how you can set yourself on a pedistal so high that you are able to judge what is fair or not fair. It's especialy funny that you say it's fair to make a rule change so drastic that it changes the product you bought by the beginning of the round. Its also incredible that you think its not fair that us def whores play by the rules that have been around for like 5-6? rounds now. That this seriously limiting rule is set out in a round which is the most balanced (alliancewise) and most interesting round since maybe r8 is simply just beond me. I have been around for a long time and in all that time I have seen MH team make many mistakes. Of course there is room for mistakes, but when about 8 of 10 (ofc my estimate judged by what I have seen) closures they make, are mistakes and when they put up limiting rules like this which does nothing but limit and hurt the game then its simply getting too much. Any other place where a team is making so many mistakes that team should expect to get replaced rather fast.
Imo the most pahetic thing is that people claim that it was not fair to have def whores or scanners outside the tag. It has been equal for everyone so everyone have had the same opportunities. Everyone has been equal. That is exacly fairness and any deviation from this thus MUST by definition be unfair. This new rule is exacly a deviation of this (because it hurts some alliances and persons (who was playing by the rules) more than other) and is thus to be considered as unfair.
This way of argumentation is well supported by HQ itself. This is the argumentation they use for not changing the stats mid game. Everyone knew what they were getting when they chosed race in the beginning (fairness) and thus it would be unfair to deviate from this.

So Gio2k please don't take yourself to such a high level that you can judge what is fair and what is not fair... at least not without basing the judgement on somthing concrete, like rules and definitions.

Last edited by cbk100; 24 Nov 2005 at 08:43.
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote