View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 19:52   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interested in learning c#?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
What's c# like compared to C++? What does it offer?
C# is one of the language used in Microsoft's .NET implementation. It's run on a virtual engine much like Java. What's great about it, I think, is the many built in libraries, and of course the editor, what's it called, I can't think of it right now, oh yes Visual Studio. I have that :0. It's fantastic. And I've only heard good things about C#.

I'm not sure if it's really called a 'virtual engine' btw, but I think that's it.