Thread: School Reports
View Single Post
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 12:55   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
School Reports

My father sent over a bunch of old memorabilia recently, amongst which was a school report of mine from............1976-77.

Yes, hahahahahaha, they had pens back then andyYes, Mathematics actually existed in a form teachable to young 'uns.

So, I was 7 years old at the time, and this is what they said:

Here it is

ENGLISH
Written
Accuracy: Punctuation requires more attention
Content: Good as far as it goes. Should be writing more.

Reading
Good. Good comprehension.

MATHEMATICS
Computation: Sometimes careless
Other Maths: A good understanding of new concepts married by carelessness.

OTHER ACTIVITIES
PE Games: Should concentrate more
Creative: Good ideas not always fully developed
Topic: (??) Good, but could do better with more application, concentration

END OF YEAR TESTS:
English: A
Mathematics: B

Class Teacher:
Sometimes day dreams, yet nevertheless has made good progress though his approach to maths is less forceful than it could or should be.

Headmaster
Richard is an able boy - but needs ro work harder and to take more care over the details. I think he will do well. I wish him luck.

Considering the class teacher taught us English, maths, PE, Creative and, oh yeah..EVERYTHING. I think the fact that I may not have concentrated in her maths lessons looks to have turned her mind against me, so that it appeared I was a daydreaming slacker.
I was considering legal action on this Nazi, until my wife read it and said 'You'd think you'd have changed in the last 30 years, wouldn't you?"

Anyone else got any old reports that show teachers soemtimes get it totally, 100%, perfectly, entirely accurate about how your life is going to turn out?

The bitch..

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 19 Aug 2007 at 13:30.
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote