Thread: Dawning Empires
View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 01:52   #68
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dawning Empires

The Accords of Port Antium

Baron Karum Aldèr of Antium; representing Heliosia
Matthias Weston, Messenger of the Court; representing The Konigsmark

The aforementioned have preliminarily agreed on the following terms on behalf of their respective countries, subject to ratification by the rightful rulers of those places.

One; that there shall exist between our peoples a formal peace and recognition of our mutual borders.
Two; that embassies be established in our capitals to be linked with their home countries by way of messenger chains, those inside Heliosia to be established with the assistance of The Konigsmark.
Three; that the messenger network be expanded to include all provincial capitals in Heliosia.
Four; that our respective militaries send advisors to assist in the broadening of our defences.
Veterans from the second legion to journey to Konigshelm and undergo the training of infantry; accompanied by blacksmiths to train in the manufacture of these arms.
Riders and Breeders from the Ostmark to train cavalry regiments and supply horses for that purpose.
Five; that arms from Eryia be supplied to The Konigsmark until such time as their smiths may produce their own.
Six; that the Westmark supply lumber to Antium for the duration of the Aescian conflict.
Seven; that at some time future shipwrights from Antium assist in the establishment of ports in The Konigsmark.