Thread: Dawning Empires
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 03:52   #64
lantadors evil twin
Retired

lantadors evil twin is infamous around these partslantadors evil twin is infamous around these partslantadors evil twin is infamous around these partslantadors evil twin is infamous around these parts
Re: Dawning Empires

Westhelm Castle, The Konigsmark

Hannah looked up from the message she had been reading. The recruiting across the country was going well, but the aemy was still too small. She stood and walked over to the table, on which lay a map of her kingdom. Several wooden blocks sat on the map, carved as miniature castles. These marked the helms, the capitals of each province. In the north sat a carved wooden knight, marking the position of the Osthelm Dragoons under Field Marshal Isenair, while in the south a carved spearman marked the Sunmark Brigade under Field Marshal Erienne. She had noted that both had switched to using their military ranks, instead of Lord Marshal, now that they were on the move. She also knew they only did it because she herself did not hold that title, having seconded her knights to the dragoons. She sighed and looked to the very southern edge of the map where a carved horseman marked her messenger. Hopefully she would get some news soon.

Antium, Heliosia

A lone horseman rode up to the northwest gates of the city and dismounted. He walked over to one of the guards and introduced himself.
"Greetings my friend. I hail from the Konigsmark, your neighbour to the north, and would speak with the lord and ruler of this place. May I enquire as to where I may find him?"
After receiving directions, he tied up his horse just outside the city, letting it graze on the wild grassland, and then set off to find the baron and negotiate a peace.