Thread: Market Wonders
View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2008, 14:45   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Market Wonders

I'd hardly regarding reading Chomsky as showing off, or whatever you are implying. It's all relatively straight forward.

That is the kind of book I read. One might suspct it is my interest in such topics that made me decide to study politics. But, ya know... whatever!

If I was going to 'show off' I would have bought War and Peace for £3, made this thread and never read it. I did not do this.

The point was I nearly bought this book a few weeks ago and then I saw it for considerably less in a market. I wish to extend this experiance to many other aspects of my shopping 'life'.

Not everyone is desperate to be :alpha:
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote